DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE—in 6 weeks!
Are you feeling stuck or lost, aimless or unsure?
Are you yearning for more?
>>> More… Clarity, Energy, Hope, Direction, Meaning? <<<
What if you could…
- Stop living in the past and feel hopeful about the future?
- Take charge of your life instead of letting life happen to you?
- Know exactly why you’re here now and what you’re meant to do next?
- Own your value and contribution at this stage of your life?
- Wake up every morning excited to face the day?
- Show up with passion and confidence?
This is purpose.
And the research is clear: Having a purpose helps us live longer, healthier, more fulfilled lives.
Maybe you’re wondering…
How can I find my own unique reason for being? My own purpose?
For most of us, purpose won’t just fall into our laps—we’ll have to seek it out.
That’s where the “Discover Your Purpose” program comes in.
Like many of my clients, you may be in the midst of a difficult transition—a job loss or career change, a breakup or divorce, an empty nest or geographic move, recovery from an illness or the death of a loved one… Or you may simply feel unhappy or bored with your life. You may wonder, “what’s next for me?” That’s exactly why I created the “Discover Your Purpose” program.
>>> For those searching for meaning, tired of letting life happen to them,
and ready to create their future. <<<
I recently left a job at a foundation with a great mission, but where I struggled with the owner. I felt lost and didn’t know what to do next or what I really enjoyed anymore. I was happy to find Helene’s “Discover Your Purpose” group program. It was very well organized, with each week building on the last, and clear deadlines that allowed me not to overthink everything. Helene created a safe and encouraging environment where group members could support each other on our journeys of discovery. I particularly enjoyed learning the strengths that others see and appreciate in me and have gained new confidence and direction as I look to apply my purpose to my life. – Laurie Israel-Cubell
The “Discover Your Purpose” program is for you if:
- You want a step-by-step method to identify your life’s purpose—how you’re meant to showcase your gifts in the world.
- You are ready to put yourself first and eager to invest in a couple of hours of “homework” each week, knowing it will challenge you at times (because that’s how we grow!).
- You enjoy the support and accountability that come with working toward a goal in the company of other like-minded souls.
If you’re feeling lost, I can relate.
I went through a difficult transition myself as my twin daughters were ready to leave for college and I felt I was losing my purpose, which had been rooted in my identity as a mother. But how would I “find” my new purpose? I struggled through a lot fear and anxiety before I was able to discover my purpose and put it into action by becoming a life coach.
Does discovering your purpose have to be a struggle? NO!
I knew there had to be a more thoughtful and standardized way to help someone discover their purpose. (After all, I’ve simplified overwhelming questions and goals into clear, methodical processes for as long as I can remember. That’s one of my superpowers—what’s yours? You’ll find out through this program!)
How did I develop my purpose program? I studied everything I could on the subject, developed my own step-by-step process using proven tools, then tested and refined this process based on my clients’ feedback, working both with individuals and in groups.
What is it worth to you to discover your purpose in life?
To wake up every day knowing why you’re here and what you have to contribute.
Since pausing my full-time career to care for elderly parents, I found I was doing meaningful work but began feeling aimless professionally. In my 50s I wanted to become more deliberate about how I spend my energy and pursue income. But where to start? I’d met Hélène in a separate setting and suspected that a program curated under her watchful eye would be packed with insight and meaning. I was right. Hélène’s easy approach and careful guidance allow each participant to explore, discover, and experience epiphanies at her own pace. Her effective program culminates in a focused one-on-one session. During ours, Hélène was instrumental in helping me form a purpose statement that connects my many interests. She offered incisive ideas along with gentle support. It’s like talking to a friend who sees your best self. Now I understand how my gifts are alive and well in the work I currently do and the caregiving I provide. I also feel renewed excitement about what I have to offer and where I might take that professionally. It’s like I harbor a secret that brings me joy. And I can infuse that into everything I do. – Rebekka James, Ceremonies by Rebekka
The next Discover Your Purpose group program
begins January 16, 2021!
>>> Your investment in this program at the regular price is $497
but if you enroll through December 1 2020, at the early-bird rate,
you’ll GET 40% OFF and PAY ONLY $297 <<<
PLUS you’ll receive this BONUS for early-bird registrants only!!
>>> You’ll be invited to 1-2 live Zoom workshops with Hélène and the other early-bird registrants.
- Sign up by November 15, 2020 to participate in both the November and December sessions.
- Sign up by December 1, 2020 to participate in the December session
>>> But don’t delay: I’m limiting participation to 25 <<<
I had recently resigned from my position in education and had moved back to the US after being abroad for 7 years. My son had just left for university at the same time and I was feeling pretty lost. After completing Helene’s 6-week “Discover Your Purpose” group program, I have solidified a well-articulated purpose that aligns with my values. I am more hopeful and more connected to myself and others. If you are looking for a source of positive and constructive feedback on your journey to discover and define your life’s purpose, Helene’s well-organized and personalized program is just the fit. It is structured in a way that is user friendly, supportive, and based in research. I greatly appreciated this experience and am excited to live my purpose in meaningful ways. Thank you Hélène! – Melissa Kay
I’m ready! Give me the details!
- Participation: Limited to 25 participants. Open to any adult, 18 or older. Must join our private Facebook Group and commit to ground rules in order to participate.
- Dates: 6 weeks, beginning January 16, 2021
- Cost: $497 regular price ($297 early-bird price through 12/1/20)
- Program: Each week, I post a new assignment on our private Facebook group, which is only accessible to our program participants. Members complete the “homework” and share their results and insights in the group. They also encourage each other with supportive comments. I spend time in the group daily, responding to questions and providing individual feedback on each member’s progress. I also host a weekly Zoom video call, where I help troubleshoot that week’s assignment, for anyone who needs extra assistance. This program uses proven assessments, reflection questions, and tracking tools to lead us toward self-awareness and clarity.
- Bonus 1: I give each participant 60 minutes of individual coaching over the phone or Zoom, to use as you wish, either during the program or within two weeks of its ending.
- Bonus 2: I give participants priority to join the follow-up “Live Your Purpose” Mastermind group, where you’ll evaluate ways to honor your purpose, choose one path to pursue, and begin to put your goals into action.
- Bonus 3 only for early-bird registrants: 1-2 live Zoom workshops with Hélène prior to the program.
When you invest in the Discover Your Purpose group program, you invest in yourself.
- You take power back by taking action.
- You ask for the support you need to show you the way forward and to hold you up when you stumble.
- You make yourself accountable with a clear structure and deadlines.
- You share the journey with a like-minded group of engaged purpose seekers. In other words, you set yourself up for success.
When I joined the “Discover Your Purpose” group program, I was feeling like I had too many small fires burning and was wondering which one to add kindling to. The program felt very open and organic. It was a great way to understand myself better and learn how to work with that understanding going forward. I’m not a natural joiner to groups, but I felt very comfortable and supported by the other women. I also learned a good deal in listening to their stories and how the experience was unfolding for them. I was pleasantly surprised. I got so much out of this program and was able to make a powerful shift, coming out of it feeling peace, acceptance, and hope. Thank you, Hélène! – Sabrina Lloyd
You have a choice.
You can keep living by default, or you can take a bold step into a life of purpose.
What will YOU choose?
Questions? Email Hélène at Helene@HeleneTStelian.com
When I signed up for the Discover Your Purpose program, I was working part time, my youngest child was in college, and my oldest was moving out with her boyfriend. I was feeling a need for more direction and clarity of purpose. Hélène’s approach is simply magnificent. She guided our group through a logical, well developed, and detailed process, nurturing each participant while challenging us too. Her leadership and insights complemented the program materials and exercises. She shared a wealth of resources, both personally and professionally, to help each participant fully engage and learn about herself and her potential. The ability to interact in a group via Zoom was also a vital part of the program, enabling us to benefit from each other’s journeys and insights. I’m now refining my purpose statement and looking forward to living it each day. – Susie Julison
She helps people who feel lost and stuck, scared and overwhelmed, and are struggling to move forward—whether in their professional or personal lives. She helps them clarify who they are and what they want, so they can begin to take bold steps toward their goals.
Hélène has a special interest in women in midlife who wonder if their best years are behind them and what’s next for them. She shows them how to put themselves first, reclaim their identity, figure out what’s next, and feel excited about their future.
She speaks on many subjects, including purpose, perfectionism, success, and goal-setting.
She runs small private coaching groups, such as her virtual 6-week interactive program, Discover Your Purpose—a step by step guide to creating a life of joy and fulfillment—and her Women’s Wisdom Circles—women coming together monthly to tackle life’s challenges and share empathy, inspiration, and encouragement.
In her blogs, Purpose Stories and Next Act for Women, she shares inspirational stories of people who have found their life’s calling—and are living it—at any age. She also writes about purpose, midlife, women, parenting, and college for other sites, including the Huffington Post.