Discover Your Purpose—in 6 weeks!
Are you yearning for more?
More clarity, more energy, more hope, more direction, more meaning?
Are you feeling stuck or lost, aimless or unsure?
What if you could…
- Stop living in the past and feel hopeful about the future?
- Take charge of your life instead of letting life happen to you?
- Know exactly why you’re here now and what you’re meant to do next?
- Own your value and contribution at this stage of your life?
- Wake up every morning excited to face the day?
- Show up with passion and confidence?
This is purpose. And the research is clear: Having a purpose helps us live longer, healthier, more fulfilled lives.
Maybe you’re wondering… How can I find my special, unique, reason for being? My own purpose?
For most of us, purpose won’t just fall into our lap. Nope, we’ll have to seek it out.
That’s where the “Discover Your Purpose” program comes in.
Like many of my clients, you may be in the midst of a difficult transition—a job loss or career change, a breakup or divorce, an empty nest or geographic move, recovery from an illness or the death of a loved one…
Or you may simply feel unhappy and bored with your life. You may wonder, “What’s next for me?”
That’s exactly why I created the “Discover Your Purpose” program. For those who are are searching for meaning in their lives. Who are tired of letting life happen to them and are ready to create their future.
The “Discover Your Purpose” program is for you if:
- You want a step-by-step method to identify your life’s purpose—how you’re meant to showcase your gifts in the world.
- You are ready to put yourself first and eager to invest in a couple of hours of “homework” each week, knowing it will challenge you at times (because that’s how we grow!).
- You agree to join our program’s private Facebook group and post your insights and results in the group each week.
- You are excited to connect with other purpose seekers and encourage each other on your journeys.
- You commit to honoring ground rules in the group, including confidentiality and respect.
- You’re not ready to commit to individual coaching with me (6 weeks would cost you close to $1,000)—but you’re excited to try this group coaching experience.
If you’re feeling lost, I can relate.
I went through a difficult transition myself as my twin daughters were ready to leave for college and I felt I was losing my purpose, which had been rooted in my identity as a mother. But how would I “find” my new purpose? I struggled through a lot fear and anxiety before I was able to discover my purpose and put it into action by becoming a life coach.
But is struggle the only option?
Does it have to be that hard?
I knew there had to be a more thoughtful and standardized way to help someone discover their purpose. (After all, I’ve simplified overwhelming questions and goals into clear, methodical processes for as long as I can remember. That’s one of my superpowers—what’s yours? You’ll find out through this program!)
How did I develop my purpose program? I studied everything I could on the subject, developed my own step-by-step process using proven tools, then tested and refined this process based on my clients’ feedback, working both with individuals and in groups.
So what’s it worth to you to discover your purpose in life?
To wake up every day knowing why you’re here and what you have to contribute?
$10,000? $100,000? $1 million?
How about $197?
Yes, you read that right. I’m currently enrolling my next group at this fantastic price.
Click on the button to apply and, if approved, be guaranteed a spot in my upcoming group.
But don’t delay: I’m only accepting the first 20 qualifying participants!
“I’d arrived at a point in my life where my current situation was increasingly unfulfilling and what to do next was a question mark. I’d read many self-help books that offered the promise of clarity and a roadmap forward. However, they all came up short. So working with a professional such as Hélène has been most beneficial. Her structured purpose process, guidance, plan of action, and weekly check-ins were all that was necessary to move me from being stuck into action. Her process has brought up a long-submerged interest that I’m now working towards – in the design field. For anyone looking to understand themselves and build a different future, I strongly recommend Hélène as a coach.” — Geoffrey
I’m ready! Give me the details!
- Participation: Limited to 20 participants. Open to any adult, 18 or older. Must join our private Facebook Group to participate, commit to ground rules, complete weekly assignments (1-3 hours per week), and provide feedback on the program.
- Dates: 6 weeks, dates TBD.
- Cost: $197
- Program: Each week, I post a new assignment on our private Facebook group, which is only accessible to our program participants. Members complete the “homework” and share their results and insights in the group. They also encourage each other with supportive comments. I spend time in the group daily, responding to questions and providing feedback on each member’s progress. We use proven assessments, reflection questions, and tracking tools to lead us toward self-awareness and clarity.
- Bonus 1: I give each participant 30 minutes of free coaching over the phone, to use as you wish, either during the program or within two weeks of its ending.
- Bonus 2: I give participants priority to join my follow-up “Live Your Purpose” Mastermind group, where you’ll evaluate ways to honor your purpose, choose one path to pursue, and begin to put your goals into action.
When you invest in the “Discover Your Purpose” program, you invest in yourself.
You take power back by taking action. You ask for the support you need to show you the way forward and to hold you up when you stumble. You make yourself accountable with a clear structure and deadlines. You share the journey with a like-minded group of engaged purpose seekers. In other words, you set yourself up for success.
You have a choice. You can keep living by default, or you can take a bold step into a life of purpose.
“Helene’s process to find your life purpose is super-powerful. She guides you step-by-step through the exercises of discovering what makes you uniquely tick, and the results are like a spotlight illuminating on stage: You clearly see what to focus on. With her guidance, I was able to write a statement of life-purpose that is authentic, exhilarating, and enduring. My purpose now truly tugs at my heart.” — Holly
Email me at Helene@HeleneTStelian.com
Hope to connect with you in our program!
She helps people who feel lost and stuck, scared and overwhelmed, and are struggling to move forward—whether in their professional or personal lives. She helps them clarify who they are and what they want, so they can begin to take bold steps toward their goals.
Hélène has a special interest in women in midlife who wonder if their best years are behind them and what’s next for them. She shows them how to put themselves first, reclaim their identity, figure out what’s next, and feel excited about their future.
She speaks on many subjects, including purpose, perfectionism, success, and goal-setting.
She runs private coaching groups. Her newest offering, Women’s Wisdom Circles, are small groups of women coming together monthly to tackle life’s challenges and share empathy, inspiration, and encouragement.
In her blogs, Purpose Stories and Next Act for Women, she shares inspirational stories of people who have found their life’s calling—and are living it—at any age. She also writes about purpose, midlife, women, parenting, and college for other sites, including the Huffington Post.