Discover Your Purpose—in 6 weeks!
Are you yearning for more?
More clarity, more energy, more hope, more direction, more meaning?
Are you feeling stuck or lost, aimless or unsure?
What if you could…
- Stop living in the past and feel hopeful about the future?
- Take charge of your life instead of letting life happen to you?
- Know exactly why you’re here now and what you’re meant to do next?
- Own your value and contribution at this stage of your life?
- Wake up every morning excited to face the day?
- Show up with passion and confidence?
This is purpose. And the research is clear…
Having a purpose helps us live longer, healthier, more fulfilled lives.
Maybe you’re wondering…
How can I find my special, unique, reason for being? My own purpose?
For most of us, purpose won’t just fall into our lap—we’ll have to seek it out.
That’s where the “Discover Your Purpose” program comes in.
Like many of my clients, you may be in the midst of a difficult transition—a job loss or career change, a breakup or divorce, an empty nest or geographic move, recovery from an illness or the death of a loved one… Or you may simply feel unhappy or bored with your life. You may wonder, “what’s next for me?” That’s exactly why I created the “Discover Your Purpose” program.
For people who are searching for meaning in their lives, tired of letting life happen to them, and ready to create their future.
I recently left a job at a foundation with a great mission, but where I struggled with the owner. I felt lost and didn’t know what to do next or what I really enjoyed anymore. I was happy to find Helene’s “Discover Your Purpose” group program. It was very well organized, with each week building on the last, and clear deadlines that allowed me not to overthink everything. Helene created a safe and encouraging environment where group members could support each other on our journeys of discovery. I particularly enjoyed learning the strengths that others see and appreciate in me and have gained new confidence and direction as I look to apply my purpose to my life. – Laurie Israel-Cubell
The “Discover Your Purpose” program is for you if:
- You want a step-by-step method to identify your life’s purpose—how you’re meant to showcase your gifts in the world.
- You are ready to put yourself first and eager to invest in a couple of hours of “homework” each week, knowing it will challenge you at times (because that’s how we grow!).
- You agree to join our program’s private Facebook group and post your insights and results in the group each week.
- You are excited to connect with other purpose seekers and encourage each other on your journeys.
- You commit to honoring ground rules in the group, including confidentiality and respect.
- You’re not ready to commit to individual coaching with me (6 weeks would cost you close to $1,000)—but you’re excited to try this group coaching experience.
If you’re feeling lost, I can relate.
I went through a difficult transition myself as my twin daughters were ready to leave for college and I felt I was losing my purpose, which had been rooted in my identity as a mother. But how would I “find” my new purpose? I struggled through a lot fear and anxiety before I was able to discover my purpose and put it into action by becoming a life coach.
But is struggle the only option?
Does it have to be that hard?
I knew there had to be a more thoughtful and standardized way to help someone discover their purpose. (After all, I’ve simplified overwhelming questions and goals into clear, methodical processes for as long as I can remember. That’s one of my superpowers—what’s yours? You’ll find out through this program!)
How did I develop my purpose program? I studied everything I could on the subject, developed my own step-by-step process using proven tools, then tested and refined this process based on my clients’ feedback, working both with individuals and in groups.
So what’s it worth to you to discover your purpose in life?
To wake up every day knowing why you’re here and what you have to contribute?
$10,000? $100,000? $1 million?
How about $197?
Yes, you read that right. I’m currently enrolling my next group at this fantastic price.
Click on the button to apply and, if approved, be guaranteed a spot in my upcoming group.
But don’t delay: I’m only accepting the first 20 qualifying participants!
I had recently resigned from my position in education and had moved back to the US after being abroad for 7 years. My son had just left for university at the same time and I was feeling pretty lost. After completing Helene’s 6-week “Discover Your Purpose” group program, I have solidified a well-articulated purpose that aligns with my values. I am more hopeful and more connected to myself and others. If you are looking for a source of positive and constructive feedback on your journey to discover and define your life’s purpose, Helene’s well-organized and personalized program is just the fit. It is structured in a way that is user friendly, supportive, and based in research. I greatly appreciated this experience and am excited to live my purpose in meaningful ways. Thank you Helene! – Melissa Kay
I’m ready! Give me the details!
- Participation: Limited to 20 participants. Open to any adult, 18 or older. Must join our private Facebook Group and commit to ground rules in order to participate.
- Dates: 6 weeks, start date TBD (as soon as I have at least 10 participants — help me spread the word by sending your friends this web page!).
- Cost: $197
- Program: Each week, I post a new assignment on our private Facebook group, which is only accessible to our program participants. Members complete the “homework” and share their results and insights in the group. They also encourage each other with supportive comments. I spend time in the group daily, responding to questions and providing individual feedback on each member’s progress. I also host a weekly Zoom video call, where I help troubleshoot that week’s assignment, for anyone who needs extra assistance. This program uses proven assessments, reflection questions, and tracking tools to lead us toward self-awareness and clarity.
- Bonus 1: I give each participant 30 minutes of individual coaching over the phone or Zoom, to use as you wish, either during the program or within two weeks of its ending.
- Bonus 2: I give participants priority to join the follow-up “Live Your Purpose” Mastermind group, where you’ll evaluate ways to honor your purpose, choose one path to pursue, and begin to put your goals into action.
When you invest in the “Discover Your Purpose” program, you invest in yourself.
You take power back by taking action. You ask for the support you need to show you the way forward and to hold you up when you stumble. You make yourself accountable with a clear structure and deadlines. You share the journey with a like-minded group of engaged purpose seekers. In other words, you set yourself up for success.
You have a choice. You can keep living by default, or you can take a bold step into a life of purpose.
Email me at Helene@HeleneTStelian.com
Hope to connect with you in our program!
She helps people who feel lost and stuck, scared and overwhelmed, and are struggling to move forward—whether in their professional or personal lives. She helps them clarify who they are and what they want, so they can begin to take bold steps toward their goals.
Hélène has a special interest in women in midlife who wonder if their best years are behind them and what’s next for them. She shows them how to put themselves first, reclaim their identity, figure out what’s next, and feel excited about their future.
She speaks on many subjects, including purpose, perfectionism, success, and goal-setting.
She runs private coaching groups. Her newest offering, Women’s Wisdom Circles, are small groups of women coming together monthly to tackle life’s challenges and share empathy, inspiration, and encouragement.
In her blogs, Purpose Stories and Next Act for Women, she shares inspirational stories of people who have found their life’s calling—and are living it—at any age. She also writes about purpose, midlife, women, parenting, and college for other sites, including the Huffington Post.